Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 12, 2010

Do blondes really have more fun?

So, as we all know, women get tired of things they have for a long time.  Well, this time it was my brown hair.  I'm growing it out again and it was time for a change!  I can't cut it, so I decided to dye it-- BLONDE!  Well, not too blonde because I was really too chicken to do that.  I called up my hairstylist and she got me in the books a few days later!  I was really so excited for a change, a new look!  My appointment was last Thursday and I got to leave work a few hours early.  It took about an hour and a half and I had a completely new look for the spring:

Before


After with my stylist, Ashley.  She's so great.

So it's been just over a week and to be quite honest, I'm not in love with the blonde look.  I don't particularly think it's me but I'm glad I did it just to try!  I already have an appointment to change it back... :(  Oh well,  I guess blondes don't truly have more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment