Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter Sunday

Last weekend we had a happy Easter weekend!  Jay had to study most of the day but I was invited over to a friend's parent's house for Easter lunch and I had a really nice time.  It was great to have a place to go for such a family oriented holiday.  I felt welcome and comfortable!  I took a few pictures so I'll share them:


This is my good friend Heather!  We were at her husband's parent's house for lunch.  Cute friends in front of a pretty tree on a beautiful day!





Pretty spring buds.

Also, Millie and Dash are getting along better each day.  She really wants to play but is still a little scared.  Today she took a nap on the couch with me while Dash was sleeping outside!  Here they are "socializing" together on the couch.


Still a little hostile... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment