Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 29, 2012

New York Is Coming and Quick Update

Lately I haven't had much time for blogging or anything else besides working and being pregnant.  I feel pretty useless most days but I have the most wonderful and helpful husband anyone could ask for.  I'm definitely one lucky gal.  Jay and I have had a very busy July and things don't seem to be slowing down anytime soon.  After our family reunion, Jay spent the next week and a half studying hard core for Step 2 of his board exams.  I was slammed at work and we were both feeling pretty exhausted almost all the time.  On that note, though, we were able to take some time off for a vacation to New York City with Dad and Mom.  It was sort of our "last hoorah" before Caroline arrives and changes our lives totally and completely.  ;)  We had the most fun and amazing time - just the four of us - and I can't wait to share the pictures and tell you all about it.  For now though, I leave you with this lame and boring post to whet your appetite for much more to come soon!  Keep reading, my friends, I promise there's more to our lives than work and studying (even though it doesn't feel like it sometimes).  I'm off to enjoy some Olympics and elevate my feet for a little while! 

No comments:

Post a Comment