Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Girls Just Want to Have Fun

The first weekend in February was the annual Pine Cove Men's Retreat.  It's the time of year when all the boys from my mom's side of the family head down to Tyler, TX for the men's retreat.  It's also the time of year when us girls can get together at the same time since all our men are gone.  Unfortunately, this year Jay had his finals the week after so he wasn't able to go.  But instead of me "getting in the way" of Jay's studying in KC, I went down to Norman for a GIRL'S WEEKEND!!!  Mom, my big sister Allison and her girls all got together for a fun weekend of shopping and chatting.  It was so great to be home with the girls.  I left Sunday morning to head back for our community group Super Bowl Party-- GO SAINTS!  I love the New Orleans Saints and I got all dressed up in my black and gold for the big game.  It was a great game and fun time with friends.  I apparently took no pictures of the weekend so I am sorry about that.  Here's to getting caught up!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment