Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Splendid Saturday

Well here I am again trying out this whole blog thing for the second day in a row!  I hope I can keep it up.  I was told once "keep it small- do a little at a time" so that is what I will try.  Thanks again, Rach.  Well as I said in my last post, we went to the Carrie Underwood concert last night at the Sprint Center and let me just tell you- it was INCREDIBLE.  Even if you do not like country music, you should go see her because she is probably one of the most talented singers in the world.  I seriously do not know how she does it.  She put on a great show and Jay and I really had a great time.  We were both amazed at how well she sang and I pretty much had goosebumps the whole time.  She is one of my favorite artists and I felt really lucky to get to see her in person.  Pics of the concert:

This is when she came out on a flying blue truck- pretty cool




This is her "Just a Dream" outfit 

This is when the light show was on her gown

I can't figure out how to upload videos yet... I will try to do that soon because you have to hear just a clip of a song she sang last night.  So unbelievable.  

Anyway, hope you enjoy those pics and hopefully you'll hear from me soon.  We're off to community group tonight and are gearing up for another busy week... 


No comments:

Post a Comment