Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Very Bad Blogger

Dear Friends and Family and those that follow my blog:

As many of you know I have not blogged in several months.  And by several I mean 6.  Six months!?  That is half a year people.  Anyway, I have come to the ugly realization that I am a terrible blogger.  I have recently been inspired by my good friend Rachel Rainwater to be a better blogger.  She does hers so well and I want to be more like her in that regard.  Therefore, today I am coming back from the blogger dead and am attempting to start anew my blog.  It had been so long that my cute background had expired and I spent several minutes trying to edit and change all that had gone bad on my blog.  I really do have the best intentions to keep you all updated on Jay and me and our "family"; so Rachel, if you are reading this, please keep me accountable- I know you will!  :) In the last few months several things have changed/happened so here are the biggies:

1.  Jay finished his first year of med school with flying colors.
2.  We moved into Wes and Catherine's rental home in Prairie Village- and we LOVE IT.
3.  We became, once again, aunt and uncle but only to a nephew this time- welcome Stewart Christopher
4.  We celebrated our 2-year anniversary on the Fourth of July
5.  I got a promotion at work!
6.  Jay got a new car-  an incredible blessing from family!

Everyone, thanks for bearing with me while I get back on my feet and rejoin the bloggers of the world!  Tonight we head to the Sprint Center to see Carrie Underwood (a birthday present from Jay) so I will take pictures and post them soon!  :)  Goodbye for now and more to come in the very near future.. and GO HOGS and SOONERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment