Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

A Host of Birthday Celebrations

May has already been busy and it's just going to get busier!  We have a lot on the schedule and are looking forward to some fun things.  There have been plenty of birthdays to celebrate and even more to come!  Last Thursday I went to dinner with Jennifer and Leah whose birthdays were at the end of April.  We went to Cactus Grill on Cinco de Mayo and it was crazy!  Lots of people and lots of noise were inevitable but we had a great time nonetheless.  I made them sugar scrub from scratch and scented it with lemon- yummy!

Precious friends

Friday I left work a little early and Jay and I went to see THOR.  We both enjoyed it a lot but we're both totally into movies like that.  Saturday was a great day.  Jay went to the school and I cleaned the house and switched my winter and summer wardrobes out.  It felt so good to finally get my summer clothes out since the weather is getting warmer now.  I got out in the yard and went on a good jog, too.  Saturday night we celebrated Tim Dietrich's birthday at BRGR in the village.  It was our first time there and it was delicious!  We had a great time with everyone and got to reconnect with some old friends from med school.  Thanks for inviting us Dietrichs!  We loved hanging out with y'all.

Ben, Tim, Jay and Andrew

Me, Jenny, Anna and Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment