Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 27, 2011

A Celebration and A Good-Bye

Sorry friends and family- I am just now sitting down and making some time to blog about what has been keeping me so busy these past several weeks!  Last Thursday KTI celebrated their 25th Anniversary with an Open House Party.  Brian, the whole team and I worked so very hard to pull off all the details big and small.  Buddy had decided that an Open House would be the best way to market our business and build relationships, new and old.  We invited over 1300 clients and business partners and it was a great success.  We decorated and cleaned the office and had it (and ourselves with KTI shirt, to boot!) looking great for the big day.  Buddy's cousin, Bill, smoked brisket, burnt ends and chicken for everyone who came!  This event was such a great learning experience for me and I'm glad things went off without a hitch!  Happy Birthday, KTI!  Here's to 25 more!

My best work friend EVER!  Love this girl.

Frankie and Shawn, our wonderful Project Managers

Brian and Bill getting things all set up - too bad it was so rainy!

Seth and Ryan working on some Proctor samples 

Buddy and Dylan - The "Big Wigs" looking good!

Some guests going on a tour of the KTI timeline

Gathering, eating and chattin' it up!

Way to go KTI!

We even gave away a fancy TV!

What a great success and experience it all was for everyone!  We wish the best of success for KTI and many more anniversary celebrations in the future.  

On a more somber note, today was Brian's last day at KTI.  He has worked so hard for all of us there and I know we could not have been as successful today without his hard work and helpful attitude.  I will truly miss that work buddy and know he will be wonderfully successful on his next journey.  Brian, thank you for your time at KTI - I learned so much from you and thank you for all you did for me and everyone at KTI.  You'll be missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment