Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Going, Going, Gone!

After several months parked in front of our house, we've finally sold Jay's old car - the white Ford Explorer!  It took a little encouragement from our expert Craigslist friends, David and Rachel, but I bit the bullet and said "why not?" to posting it.  I posted an ad on Monday morning thinking it was a far cry from any promising interests but not 30 minutes later I had 3 people chomping at the bit to get that old car!  Jay met up with the first guy I could contact and he gave us a deposit right on the spot!  The next day he had a tow truck ready to pick it up and gave me the rest of the money!  I couldn't believe it was that easy!  He was a very nice man and said he was going to give it to his niece after he fixed it up.  Wow - Craiglist really works and we're thanking the Lord for allowing us to sell it that quickly and efficiently! 

No comments:

Post a Comment