Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 17, 2011

The Rest of the Weekend

Saturday Jay had to work at the hospital and while he was there I spent the whole morning cleaning house, doing laundry and getting organized.  It was all much needed because we've been out of town and so busy on the weekends lately.  After Jay got home, we ate lunch and he reviewed some questions while I worked out in the yard.  I raked, weeded and cut down my irises - winterizing, folks.  That's what you gotta do.  Next weekend I will have to plant the approximately 80 bulbs my mom bought me!  Thanks, Mom!  After yard work and questioning, Jay and I went to the grocery store for the week.  We invited Leslie over for dinner and to watch the OU/KU game later Saturday night.  We had a great time all together and Jay even made a fire for us after dinner.  A fun family night indeed!

Doggie and Daddy

Sissies!

Well look who's an outside kittie now!

Millie's in the Halloween spirit already.

The game was a little more a nail biter than we'd wanted (at least during the first half) but OU pulled out another sound victory in the end.  Sunday was another relaxing day that ended with great fellowship with our small group.  Back to the office and the hospital today... another normal work week for the both of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment