Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 11, 2010

Extra, Extra, Read All About It!

So I am backtracking just a little bit because I have gotten SO behind.  For that, I am sorry everyone!  Let's go back to December...

As I said in my previous post today, I started a book club with several of my new friends!  We have read and enjoyed three books since September!  Every month is a different book and a different style of party.  I have hosted twice and my friend Heather has hosted once so far.  In September we read Same Kind of Difference as Me, October we read Three Cups of Tea, and in December we had a combined Thanksgiving/Christmas murder mystery themed party after we read And Then There Were None.  January brings yet another classic book-- Redeeming Love! It has been so fun opening our minds to read and discuss several new books.  Posting pics from the last three meetings...

September


October


December

No comments:

Post a Comment