Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 11, 2010

Time Flies

Hi everyone!  I have so much to catch you all up on with our life!  But for now, I'll write a quick summary.  Before the holidays Jay and I did a few fun things: (1) Katherine started a book club with several friends back in September and they have read 3 books so far!  We had our December meeting on the 10th and it was a Murder Mystery themed party!  So fun! (2)  Jay finished his first semester of medical school on the 10th as well and he celebrated that night by going to a total guy movie-- he had a great time! (3) Katherine randomly won KC Chiefs tickets on the radio so we took a couple from church to the game on Sunday December 13, 2009. (4) Jay was able to go see his family the weekend before Christmas and spend some time with his parents, brothers, grandparents and aunt & uncle!  I was sad to have missed all the fun but was glad he was able to do that! (5) I was able to get Christmas Eve off so Jay and I headed south for Norman, OK to spend Christmas with my family.  We left the 26th for a week long vacation in Winter Park, Colorado!  We are now back at work and school and getting back into our daily routines.  More blog posts detailing each of the above and pictures to come soon!  Happy New Year to everyone!   

No comments:

Post a Comment