Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 7, 2012

KTI Christmas Party

The day before I left for Christmas vacation, I helped KTI throw our annual holiday chili cook-off.  It is always a fun event to look forward to and it keeps getting better every year.  It's hard to believe this was my third one to organize and attend (and also enter my home-cooked chili but we won't talk about that).  Every year all employees have a chance to enter their chili into the cook-off challenge and all who attend get to vote on their favorite one.  There are prizes and trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. It's pretty fun and we always have such a good time.


The food! 

Our trophies are made from concrete cylinders and that tiny cube is mortar!  Classy.

Our new Project Manager, Seth, his wife Lauren and their new baby, Micah!  Cute family.

Classic Dylan.  

The winners!  
1st Place - Chris Aubin (Field Tech)
2nd Place - Bob Downs (Accounting Manager)
3rd Place - Shawn Billinger (Project Manager)

My camera was running out of battery so I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted.  But that pretty much wraps up our party.  We had a great turn out and Brian and Maggie Popp stopped by for the fun, too!  We missed those that have come and gone, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment