Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Oh Hi! I'm Back.

OK, I'm a little ashamed of myself... having only posted once in December and the fact that it was a Thanksgiving post is borderline unacceptable.  Of course, having spent the evening with my dear friend Rachel (I'll get to that later, I promise), she has once again motivated me to return to my blog.  It's not that I wasn't motivated I suppose, just uninspired.  You see, I spent the majority of December without my wonderful and loving husband, Jay Thorpe.  KCUMB requires all students to complete an out-of-town rotation and so Jay spent the month of December in no other place than Norman, OK living with no other than my parents, Dick and Ann Stewart.  Really, it worked out beautifully but I can truly say he got the better end of that deal.  :) The real reason I didn't share this fact last month was that I didn't want some creep to be reading my blog and come murder me in my sleep.  Morbid, I know, but I was honestly apprehensive about publicizing that news.

Now that I've had the chance to finally process the holidays, welcome Jay back home and get into a regular routine again, I find myself absolutely needing to share this and other news.  It's been a long time coming, but while away from the blogging world I've had a very restful and relaxing respite.  Despite my absence and loneliness, I truly did have a pretty busy December.  I will try to make up for my sorry ONE post in December by posting different events and not bore you with an excessively long "catch-up" post.  So if you dare, read on...

No comments:

Post a Comment