Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

The 12 Days of Christmas

Today is December 13 and there are only 12 more days until Christmas!  I am so happy to have all my shopping done and presents wrapped already!  What a great feeling.  Of those 12 remaining days: I work 7, travel 1, and relax 4! Jay and I cannot wait to spend some time with his family over the holidays but we still have a few days until we leave.  There still is a lot to do between now and then, also.  I have one more discipleship group, a work party, baking and cooking and a community group Christmas party!  The holidays are so full but so enjoyable.  I hope you can have some time to reflect on O Magnum Mysterium - the "Great Mystery" of our Lord and Saviour becoming man this season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment