Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Giving Thanks (A little late...)

So earlier when I said I would blog Thanksgiving soon I didn't mean ten days later.  Nonetheless, it is a very cold Saturday afternoon in Kansas City and I am finally making some time to update all my followers.  This year Jay and I celebrated Thanksgiving with my family in Norman.  We had Thursday and Friday off so it was a perfect long weekend that of course went by way too fast!  Thursday morning we all drove down to my Grandmother and Papa's in southern Oklahoma and spent a wonderful Thanksgiving day there.  The food was awesome and the company always a joy!  

Chris, Dad and little Stewart


 Sisters


Uncle Jay and Amelia Mae


 Lucy with her presents from Popa :)

Dad and I went Black Friday shopping at 3:30 in the morning to get some good deals!  It was my first time ever to do that and I sure am glad I did it!  Every store we went to was crazy but we got all that we were looking for and more!  Really fun!  Also on Friday we went to see the latest Harry Potter movie with everyone- it was awesome and we all enjoyed it very much!  Saturday morning Mom, Allison and I went to the craft fair and shopped around a little bit.  Both Arkansas and OU were playing one of their biggest games on Saturday so, of course, we rooted on our teams and they both won!  Both games were really good and we were all happy for our teams' wins.  Sunday we left early to head back home so we could decorate for Christmas.  We are definitely thankful for everything in our lives and couldn't be more blessed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment