Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Do I Still Read?

The answer is absolutely!  If you saw my Christmas letter then you know that my book club has been "going strong for over a year now" and I absolutely still have time and very much enjoy reading.  I haven't blogged about in awhile but Thursday we had our big Christmas meeting.  We read Glenn Beck's The Christmas Sweater and it was a pretty good book.  The most fun was that it was a cookie exchange and PJ party!  Everyone came in their Christmas PJs and brought cookies for everyone to share.  We had a really fun time drinking apple cider and hot cocoa and eating tons of Christmas cookies!  Wow.   So fun.


Here is the spread - so delicious.  Thanks everyone!


Cuties in our Christmas PJs!  
Ashley, Shea, Heather, Nicole (baby Rowen), me, Jenny, Maggie and Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment