Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Good Times, Great Oldies

Hey Everyone!

Lately I feel like time has been especially flying and I'm not sure if it is the change in season, holidays just around the corner or what!?  There have been several fun things the last few weekends including the Thanksgiving holiday.  I will blog Thanksgiving soon.  But first,  a few weekends ago we had the special treat of our good friends Justin and Lauren Davis and their son, Parker, come to visit!  They came into town Friday evening and we joined them and the Rainwaters and The Blue Moose - what a great time!!  We were totally segregated junior high style (girls on one side and guys on the other) and enjoyed drinks, food and lots of laughter!  We also took some pretty funny pictures that I will spare you all... You are welcome, Rachel. ;)  Jay and I had never been to Blue Moose and we thought that was a great suggestion by the Rainwaters.  Saturday we all met up again for lunch at Spin Pizza and then headed over to the Country Club Plaza for some walking around and shopping!  The guys (including little Parker) hit the sports stores and us girls oogled over sparkling diamonds at Helzburg!  Ha ha- so dreamy.  We tried to get some Christmas shopping done but nonetheless, were unlucky.  After the Plaza we headed back over to the Rainwaters for dinner and the Razorback game.  GO HOGS!  Rachel made a wonderful lasagna (from scratch -so good) and I brought some dessert.  We all gathered in the den to watch the hogs play Mississippi State.  It was a great game and too close! We went into overtime and I was biting my nails nearly the whole time!  Being all together with Lauren and Rachel made it feel like we were in college again and it was so fun.  We loved having them up here visiting and all had a great time together!  I will get some pictures up when I post Thanksgiving... coming soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment