Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Celebration by Food

Last night Jay and I celebrated our Valentine's Day by eating out at McCormick & Schmick's on the plaza! We did the same thing last year except this year we celebrated with some dear friends, Jonathan and Heather Sterk.  We had a wonderful time all together.  We ate so much!  We started with fried calamari and pork potstickers, then moved on to our main course - cajun corvina, stuffed salmon and lobster ravioli - and finished off with a chocolate bag, bananas foster and upside-down apple pie!  Wow, we were so unbelievable full afterward! I did take a few pictures, but they are from my iPhone so they're not so good.  Also, I am good about remembering to take pictures but it is always AFTER the fact.  In the case of dinner last night, I probably should have a taken a picture of us wtih our food and of our delicious chocolate bag; however, I did not remember to do that.  Plus, I probably could have remembered to bring my actual camera.  :) Nonetheless, I will post the pictures that I managed to take.




Today I went shopping with Mackenzie and Heather for some upholstery fabric for Heather's ottoman.  We found the perfect pattern at Hancock's and can't wait to see the finished product!  Jay has Endocrine finals next week so has been at the house studying diligently.  Dash has been good moral support and loves the hair dryer just as much as Daddy! 

He can't get enough.  Seriously, he is a hair dryer hog.

Sleeping doggie.


No comments:

Post a Comment