Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Glimpse of Antarctica

If you were ever wondering what it might be like to live near the south pole, move to Kansas City.  I am telling you, I've never seen anything like it!  As I mentioned in my previous post we experienced a blizzard in Kansas City yesterday as did most of the nation.  If not a blizzard, then severe storms at the least.  We have been avidly watching the news and Monday they kept saying "Wait for the worst."  It has been something- to say the least!  Jay has been out of school the past two days and I've barely worked since there is not too much going on at the office.  It has been nice, but let me tell you- I am beyond ready for the spring!  Thankfully the groundhog did not see his shadow and we will be seeing an early spring (so they say).  Enjoy the pics :)

Dash was thinking: "How am I supposed to go to the bathroom?  The snow is taller than ME!"

Jay braving the blizzard and shoveling our path and driveway.

Just a nice picture of the blizzard.  Ha ha.

So. Much. Snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment