Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Thank You, St. Valentine

Well, as we all know, yesterday was Valentine's Day and it is just a lovely excuse to be extremely romantic!  This year was no exception!  Yesterday at work, Jay surprised me with a bouquet of flowers and my favorite candies - Peanut Butter M&Ms.  He made me feel so special!  After work I came home and we cooked one of our favorite dinners - Cajun Chicken Pasta with fresh asparagus and baked biscuits.  It was so delicious!  We had such a wonderful time together all evening.  My husband is the best ever and he made me so feel so special all day long!

Dinner and cards

Millie joined in on the fun

Yay for Valentine's! 


As a side note, for those of you who didn't know, I was involved in a 4-car wreck several weeks ago on the interstate.  It was quite an event but no one was hurt, thank goodness.  There was a little bit of damage done to my car and I was able to take it to the shop to get fixed yesterday!  I thought I'd post a few pics of my "new" sports car while I have it!  ;-)  We consider ourselves a Mazda family now... tee hee.


It is fun to be a little 'sportier' but I miss my Murano and can't wait to get her back!

No comments:

Post a Comment