Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Super Bowl Bash

Sunday night was, of course, the Super Bowl!  We had a big YAMs party at Jonathan and Heather Sterk's house and it was really fun.  There was a great turnout and everyone who came brought something to eat.  We had so much food!!  I planned on not eating dinner because I knew there would be so much food at the party.  :)  I made buffalo chicken dip and it was definitely a hit!  Matt Looloian, the director of YAMs, planned a contest for scoring and we all entered our picks for the big game.  My guess was 27-13 Packers which was not even close.  Jay and I were rooting for the Packers though, so I am glad they won! We all enjoyed the game, commercials and of course, the fellowship with everyone!  Thanks for hosting, Jonathan and Heather - we had a great time!  Sorry folks, I did not take any pictures... 

Well, if you can believe it, we got more snow last night - about 3 inches!  I am very tired of winter, but I think I was much more prepared for it this year versus last year so that has made it much more bearable.  Work has been very very slow these past few weeks and I am definitely ready for some spring action!  This weekend's forecast is warm-ish and we are looking forward to some fun Valentine's Day plans and sunny days!

No comments:

Post a Comment