Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Admin Appreciation - M&S Style

Yesterday was Administrative Professional's Day so Jenny and I took the liberty to celebrate each other at McCormick & Schmick!  We waited til the last minute to find out if there were any surprises at work but unfortunately there weren't so we headed down to the Plaza to have a nice lunch at M&S.  Who knew I'd see the inside of that restaurant twice in 3 days?!  They were running specials all week for us admins including free dessert (below), a free $20 gift certificate and a drawing for a pamper basket (valued at $1200)!  We ate a wonderful lunch together and then our waiter brought out our mini chocolate bags!  We were having such a great time we didn't want to go back to work. 

Truly delicious!

Jenny, I don't know what I'd do without you, friend!  You make work so fun and I'm so glad we have each other at KTI.  Thanks for celebrating Administrative Professional's Day with me!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment