Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 22, 2011

Unfinished Projects - Complete!

After almost a year in the new rental house, Jay and I have finally made the third room into an official study!  Mom and Dad are coming into town this weekend for Easter and that was just enough motivation for us to finish it!  We think it looks great and very condusive for studying.  We are so excited to have Mom and Dad here this weekend and to celebrate such a meaningful holiday with family.  Here are pics from the study:


I also found some decorative crosses from my old room at my parents house and Jay helped me put them up in the kitchen.  Kind of random but pretty nonetheless:


Yesterday during my lunch break I found a beautiful hibiscus plant at Home Depot.  After work I went outside and planted it immediately.  Here is an updated picture of my back porch pot:

No comments:

Post a Comment