Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Immaculee's Story

Last night was the April meeting of Book Club.  We all met at Panera Bread for some tasty treats and great discussion.  This month Valerie, Shea, Katherine and Amber were there! For April we read Left To Tell: Discovering God Amidst the Rwandan Holocaust.  I think we all agreed that it was a very provoking and powerful book.  One reason I like book club is to bring together women who are interested in books and each other.  It makes for good fellowship and I really like that.  I also like what kinds of discussions spark from reading these books.  We always have such interesting things to say and share with each other.  We've ready nearly 20 books together and I think that is pretty impressive.  Thanks for making it worth the effort every month, ladies!  Here's to many more books and many more chats! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment